Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Riding Plans Gone Awry

My plan for the weekend was to ridw T100 end to end to end. That didn't happen. I joined up with a group ride that began at Dreamy Draw and spanned about 17-18 miles of the Phx Mtn Preserve. We were an older group (youngest age 45), so we stopped often, chatted and had a generally good time. We spent about 4 hours riding. Great weather, great fun.

Since I didn't do my planned ride on Saturday, I figured I'd do it on Sunday. As it turned out, I spent the day working on telephone network problems up north of Lake Pleasant. I've spent 3 days now driving back and forth on the back roads trying to fix a pretty intractible trouble. Hopefully, we'll figure it out tomorrow and things will get back to their normally hectic pace. With any luck, I'll do my T100 mini-epic ride next weekend.

One great thing about my job is that I get out of the office fairly often and there is some beautiful scenery where I work. I took these shots along the way on Sunday.


No comments: