Friday, May 16, 2008

Urban Assault - Seattle

This evening will be my last chance for a training ride before the Urban Assault Bike Ride this Sunday in Seattle. I'm going to do about 10 miles of trails tonight with as much climbing as possible. Tomorrow, I'll be on the morning flight to Seattle, followed by goofing off and getting ready for the race.

So far it looks like Sunday's ride will be about 20 miles, interspersed with a bunch of checkpoints. The weather is expected to be mostly cloudy and temps in the 60s, perfect for this kind of race. This one will be a new experience for me.

2 comments:

B.A.M.F. said...

Hey dad I got my money on you better kick that Hamburger eatin deep fried Twinkie lovein bro of mine's Ass Or I am going to put on the track suit and go take him on in the 200m dash lol. Have a fun and safe ride.(then I can get my bike back)

Old Fat and Slow said...

Managed to keep your bike in one piece as well as my body. We got clocked going down one street by a trailer radar unit at 39 mph. I'm not sure it would be fair to say I kicked that "Hamburger eatin deep fried Twinkie lovein bro of mine's Ass" since we were on the same team. The bikes were pretty different, so we were pretty well matched.